- Jeremiah 29:11-14 - For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.”
- We are praying for personal breakthrough, breakthrough in our homes, breakthrough in our church, and breakthrough in our community…so that things are different this year.
- Our Lord taught us to pray that God’s kingdom will be experienced on earth as it is in heaven.
- We are called to prayer and fasting in ways we have not done them previously:
- 15 in ’15 – 15 days of intense fasting from January 4-18
- Fasting something through the 40 days of Lent to remind us of our Lord’s sacrifice for us
- A weekly fasting of something for all of 2015
“Astonish” is April 24-25! We trust you are planning to participate in this 24 hour prayer focus for our church. We will have a corporate gathering on Friday from 7-10pm. The Worship Center will be open throughout the rest of the weekend for prayer and worship. There will be a closing prayer service on Saturday from 5-6pm. There will be childcare for nursery and toddlers AND a children’s service for grades 1-6 so all of our families can participate!
Highpoint Men's Group meet the last Saturday of the month at 8am for Breakfast and Fellowship
For April we will have our Monthly Poluck after Astonish April 25 at 6PM.
- The last Sunday of the month will be an all-church meal together after the morning service
- Every family/every person is encouraged to bring a dish of some kind that we will combine for the meal
- We are seeking to know one another and develop deep relationships in our church family
- Everyone will “pitch in” to set up and clean up so that we share the workload and serve one another