- Jeremiah 29:11-14 - For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.”
- We are praying for personal breakthrough, breakthrough in our homes, breakthrough in our church, and breakthrough in our community…so that things are different this year.
- Our Lord taught us to pray that God’s kingdom will be experienced on earth as it is in heaven.
- We are called to prayer and fasting in ways we have not done them previously:
- 15 in ’15 – 15 days of intense fasting from January 4-18
- Fasting something through the 40 days of Lent to remind us of our Lord’s sacrifice for us
- A weekly fasting of something for all of 2015
Highpoint Men's Group meet the last Saturday of the month at 8am for Breackfast and Fellowship
- The last Sunday of the month will be an all-church meal together after the morning service
- Every family/every person is encouraged to bring a dish of some kind that we will combine for the meal
- We are seeking to know one another and develop deep relationships in our church family
- Everyone will “pitch in” to set up and clean up so that we share the workload and serve one another